**In drinking water:
In chicks, chickens, and turkeys: 50:100 ml/1000L( 1:2 ml/20 L).
Other animals: 10-20 gm per 100 KGs of body weight.
**By spray method: In poultry: For 10000 animals first two weeks
100 mls / 5 Ls after 2 weeks 250 mls /10 Ls .
12 plastic bottles of (32 oz.) in carton box.
24 plastic bottles of (16 oz.) in carton box.
- Airbreez is a natural product composed of essential oils and contributes to proper functioning of the upper respiratory system.
- Airbreez soothes the respiratory tract and has anti-inflammatory and anti-stress properties.
- Airbreez is a complete solution for respiratory distress in different respiratory diseases of bacterial and viral origin.
- Contents of AIRBREEZ are extremely important for the relief of congestive respiratory disorders.
- AIRBREEZ used to free bronchi before the race FOR horses and camels.( bronchi dilator).
- AIRBREEZ used as assistant in the treatment of the respiratory infections.
Eucalyptus Oil - Peppermint (Menthol) Oil - Thyme oil - Pine oil
- It shouldn’t be use 2 days before and after antibiotic treatment and live vaccine application.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Copyright © WISE GROUP USA. All rights reserved.
Indianapolis, IN 46260, USA | (317) 644-1169 | email@example.com